***Closeout, Video Reviews***
The Rev'It! Women's line is designed, as they put it, "By women, for women". What Rev'It! has accomplished with this process is to take the safety of the men's version of gear and redifine the fit for a woman's curves. This results in a quality durable piece of gear with style, function, comfort, and safety all with with a dash of tailored fit.
Let the air in on those hot summer days, when the heat of the tarmac seems to burn right through the soles of your feet. There's just no excuse not to get on your bike when you have the Airwave ladies' jacket. It allows for maximum airflow to keep you cool, whilst keeping you stylishly protected with a combination of durable PWR | shell fabric at the impact zones and strong mesh fabric at the chest, back, and arms. As always, this jacket is designed to fit the female form perfectly, with a flattering look and superior comfort. Available in 4 striking color combinations, to match either the black or daring white Airwave trousers.
- High density polyester 600D - This fabric takes polyester yarn and weaves it with a finer polyester yarn, to create a high woven density that increases protection and abrasion-resistance.
- PWR|shell mesh - This PWR|shell is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety.
- Lorica - Lorica is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Polyester rib - Polyester fabric is a mainstay of Rev'It! garments, providing the stylish silhouette that our apparel is known for. This polyester fabric features a specific rib weave, for optimal performance.
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tabs, adjustment straps
- Ventilation - ventilation panels
- Features - short connection zipper
- Headphone loop - The loop is inserted to guide the cord of your headphone correctly towards your ears.
- Jeans loop -The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pocket