The Rev'It! Vapor Textile Jacket brings quality ventilation and 100% waterproofing in an all-weather sport jacket. When zipped up this jacket is fully waterproof, but can be adjusted to allow for direct airflow to the body. This was achieved thorugh the vent in the z-liner waterproof membrane that opens through the jacket's outer shell and thus making this jacket a four-season winner! Rev'It! didn't stop there, as their in-house R&D department also fitted this jacket with height-adjustment straps at the waist and underthe arms to ensure a custom fit, no matter the body type. The Vapor Jacket is perfect for commuting in any weather.
- Hypalon - T his strong synthetic rubber, noted for its resistance to chemicals, temperature extremes, and ultraviolet light, is used by Rev'It! to add functional but stylish details to the gear.
- Schoeller dobby fabric -T his fabric has good protective properties and a high level of abrasion resistance. Schoeller fabric is durable and breathable. Dobby is the name of the weave structure, which gives the fabric a classic, decorative look.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - T his material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura - a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- PWR|shell dobby - PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider. Dobby is the name of the weave structure providing the fabric a decorative look.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- ProLife CE protection - Official tests show that ProLife far surpasses the protection standards set by the CE directive. The fabric used, elastomer, is the result of many years of research and development. A technological process is used to make the fabric microporous, with air in the microporous cells under high pressure but unable to escape. This treatment makes the fabric light, flexible, and exceptionally impact-resistant. Rev'It! has used the pre-shaped ProLife 3D CE protector in Rev'It! motorcycle clothing since it was first introduced.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Visibility - Laminated reflective logo
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 94% Polyamide, 5% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment drawcord
- Flexisnap - The Rev'It! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- Variable height adjustment straps - These adjustment straps help fine-tune the fit of the garment for different riders. Starting by choosing the custom height of the straps - which are attached to a rail-mounted moveable glider - the rider can then easily dial in their precise fit, even while wearing gloves.
- UTA|tab - Ultra thin adjustment tab at cuff or leg. Thanks to laminating technology, the material of this UTA | tab is extra thin. This allows you to comfortably wear the sleeve of your jacket under the cuff of a glove, as many riders prefer to do. This technology can be found in most garments in the collection, and also as cuff tabs on the legs of textile trousers.
- VCS|aquadefence - When opened the aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind- and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable. (EU patent EP 2574249, US patent US 13/630.520)
- VCS|zipper - Rev'It!'s VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- Collar hook - The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Comfort collar - In textile jackets, the Rev'It! comfort collar is a slightly higher collar with extra soft fabric at the front of your throat. In leather jackets, the inside of the collar is dressed with an extra soft fabric, offering more comfort in your neck.
- Stretch panels - The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Short and double long connection zipper - Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the Rev'It! line.
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Prepared for vest connector HV - The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets, document pocket
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
REVIT JACKET SIZE CHART