The Rev'It! Tyler Textile Jacket blends the clean lines of a leather jacket with the functionality of a textile jacket. This touring jacket is constructed of abrasion-resistant PWR|Shell outer shell and incorporates a hydratex membrane, thus making the jacket waterproof and versitile for a variety of weather conditions. This textile jacket incorporates CE-rated Knox Lite protectors at the shoulders and elbows and a pocket for the optional upgrade to a SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert. The Tyler Jacket is the perfect selection for those who don't want their jacket to govern the kind of bike they ride.
- PWR|shell 750D 2L - PWR|shell consists of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, which have a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider. This breathable, lightweight PWR|shell has an extra coating to increase water repellency.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing - Hydratex |mesh G-liner
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Composition - 100% Polyamide
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment strap
- Comfort panels - T he comfort panels at the upper back allow for more freedom of movement when sitting in a riding position. Due to the pleats at the shoulder the jacket becomes more flexible.
- V-flap at cuff - The V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block wind.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets, document pocket
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
REVIT JACKET SIZE CHART