The Rev'It! Summit 2 H2O Gloves are an exemplary waterproof glove with increased safety technology from the Summit H2O Gloves. These gloves are constructed of drum dyed goatskin leather with a water resistant finish, goat diamond with a water resistant finish, PWR|Kevlar stretch, and suede leather with a water reistant finish. These touring gloves incorporate a tri-fleece liner with 3D SEESOFT knuckle, TPR knuckle shields, a SEESOFT palm slider and a Temperfoam thumb protector. The Summit 2 H2O Gloves also feature a single motion closure system at the cuff, connect finger tip, visor wiper, and laminated reflection for visibility.
- Goatskin drum dyed - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- Goat diamond with WR finish - Tanned goatskin leather is extremely durable yet remains soft. It is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water repellent and soil resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the fabric's natural water repellence and soil resistance without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes. The embossed diamond pattern provides excellent grip.
- PWR|Kevlar stretch - This PWR|shell stretch material has aramide and nylon fibres for extra strength.
- Construction - suede leather with WR finish, connect finger fabric dyed with WR finish
- Waterproofing & Breathability - hydratex | Z-liner with McFit technology
- Tri-fleece lining - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- SEESOFT covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider - The palm slider is made of impact absorbing SEESOFT memory foam, and has been incorporated in this garment to effectively reduce the energy of impact transmitted in a crash. The TPU material covering the Seesoft ensures the glove will slide should the hand come into contact with asphalt.
- Temperfoam - Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 83% Leather, 13% Polyamide, 3% Kevlar, 1% Polyiurethane
- Single motion closure system at cuff - The innovative closure system allows for adjusting and closing the wrist straps in a single movement.
- Features - elastic, visor wiper
- Connect finger tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.