The Rev'It! Spokane H2O Gloves are designed to be 100% waterproof over gloves, that can be donned over your non-waterproof riding gloves. The paired fingers of this full gaunlet glove which create more warmth around the fingers. The Spokane H2O Gloves also feature an oversized fit to match any riders existing glove size, elastic at the wrist and cuff for a custom fit and reflective accents for visibility.
- Polyester ripstop - Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- Flock PU - Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- Hydratex |Z-liner - A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- Tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Composition - 93% Polyamide (PA), 7% Polyurethene (PU)