The Rev'It! Sirius H2O Gloves feature the same construction but are an upgrade to their predecessor, the Pegasus H2O, when it comes to protection. These gloves are not your typical bulky winter glove due to the thinner Thinsulate C layer on the innermost layer and the warmer Thinsulate G insulation as the outermost layer and a high loft fur liner . This winter glove is constructed of a breathable waterproof membrane to keep hands dry and allow moisture within the glove to escape and evaporate. The Galaxy H2O Gloves also feature multiple adjustment points for a custom fit, visor wiper, connect fingertips (allow you to use your touchscreen technology with your gloves on), and TPU hard-shell knuckle for protection .
- Connect finger tip fabric - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Synthetic PU leather - Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- PWR|shell twill stretch - PWR I shell takes the best of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, excellent durability - and puts the Rev'It! stamp on it. This PWR I shell fabric is woven in twill and comes in a stretch variant. The unique weave features a diagonal parallel pattern, adding a stylish look and feel to the fabric.
- Flock PU - Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- Thinsulate G - Thinsulate G insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry.
- Thinsulate C - Thinsulate C insulation traps heat while adding a thin, compact layer, providing comfortable insulation that allows for sensitivity at the controls. It dries quickly and is featherweight.
- High loft fur liner - This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
- Hydratex |Z-liner - A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- Tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Temperfoam -Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- PWR|shield knit - PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR| shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- Goatskin comvered hard-shell knuckle - The protective hard-shell knuckle features a goatskin covering to create a smooth look.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 61% Polyester, 19% Leather, 18% Polyurethane, 2% Spandex
- Adjustability - adjustment strap, adjustment tab
- Features - elastic, visor wiper, stretch lips
- Connect finger tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.