Stay sporty and stay dry with the versatile new Shield jacket. Thanks to the hydratex G-liner construction it is waterproof, making it ideal for those who don't want to be stopped by a little rain. When the sun is out make sure to open the VCS | zippers for optimal ventilation, and further fine-tune your ride with a detachable thermal liner for braving colder days. CE rated Knox Flexiform protectors provide you with protection, which can be upgraded with a CE-level 2 Seesoft back protector.
- Polyester 600D - This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Lorica - Lorica is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Polyester 450D EN471 - T his fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, helping keep riders comfortable and in control. EN471 is a European standard for the materials, colors, and reflecting power of protective apparel. The aim of the standard is to make the wearer highly visible under all conditions, whether in daylight or headlights.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- Hydratex |G-liner - T his waterproof coating is applied to the inside of the garment's inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The Rev'It! Hydratex | G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection.
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Visibility - laminated reflective logo
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tabs, adjustment strap
- VCS|zippers - Rev'It!'s VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- Features - stretch lips, comfort cuffs, short connection zipper
- Double front zsipper -The double front zipper is used with a specific water catcher. It makes sure the water catcher stays in place, preventing water from coming through.
- Jeans loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets