The Rev'It! Seattle Jeans feature the same construction with the Rev'It! Austin Jeans but with a tougher look. These jeans are constructed with 12.5oz Cordura denim and Rev'It!'s PWR|shield with a mosture-wicking COOLMAX element . The Seattle Jeans showcase a dark blue wash and exceptional protection with the SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at the knees in adjustable pockets with the option to ugrade to the TRYONIC CE-rated hip protector inserts. The Seattle also features a polycotton twill lining, 3M Schotchlite reflection accents to keep you visibile to other drivers at night, comfort seat, triple needle stitching, and extra comfort by mechanical stretch.
- 12.5oz Cordura denim with COOLMAX element - Cordura denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura denim and COOLMAX are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.
- SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at knee and hip - SEESMART protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- Prepared for TRYONIC SEESOFT CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert-version RV01 - The hip protector pockets in this Rev'It! garment are tailor-made to accommodate the TRYONIC SEESOFT CE-level 1type B hip protectors version RV01. An easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees - PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with a double layer of PWR | shield for extra safety.
- PWR|yarn - PWR|yarn is a 100% nylon thread with a unique internal bonding, which imparts excellent durability, high tensile and breaking strength, and ultimate abrasion resistance. Its strength comes from its unique structure, as a 3-wired yarn with an extra 4th wire spun into it. This 4th wire is heated to bond with the other 3 threads, so it will never unravel or split open. Seams with PWR|yarn hold under even the most extreme stress, and are perfect for outer seams on gloves and garments.
- Visibility - 3M Scotchlite reflection
- Composition - 50% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Tapered fit - These jeans size normal on the thighs, but from the knee down the fit becomes narrower.
- Features - zipper fly front closure, safety stitching
- Comfort seat - The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- Tripple needle stitching - This open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances.
- Moisture-wicking function by COOLMAX element - This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
- Extra compartment by mechanical stretch - The trousers are prepared for the Strapper suspenders. The Strapper can be connected to the short connection zipper at the back and the special made Velcro attachment point on the front side. The suspenders are compatible with a selection of trousers from the Rev'It! collection.