The Rev'It! Royale H2O Shoe is based on the Royale Shoes but incorporates a fully waterproof and breathable hydratex membrane. This motorcycle shoe is constructed of water repellent Pull-Up WP cowhide and COOLMAX mesh lining allowing for the shoes to dry quickly. The Royale H2O Shoe also features an anatomically shaped foot bed for comfortable walking, reinforced heel and toe and injected ankle cup for protection, gusseted tongue to help keep water out, gear shift pad, and reflection at the heel for visibility.
- Pull-Up WP full grain cowhide - Full grain leather can be made from a variety of different animal hides, but most usually is cowhide. This grade of leather is desirable because of its excellent breathability and durability. Pull-up is not a type of leather itself; it is an effect that leather gains with a specific tanning process. The pull-up effect is visible when the leather is folded or pulled a new shade of color will appear.
- PWR|shell oxford - PWR Ishell oxford is a combination of polyamide and spandex. The highly abrasion resistant, durable and water repellent material is presented in a weave that adds a sophisticated look to the sturdy material.
- COOLMAX mesh lining - This mesh lining is made from COOLMAX , a high-tech fabric specifically engineered to keep users dry and comfortable. COOLMAX mesh is made from polyester fibers with an increased surface area. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable.
- Hydratex |Z-liner - A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- Thermoformed heel cup - The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won't notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- Thermoformed toecap - The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won't feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- Visibility - reflection at heel
- Composition - Uppers 60% Leather/40% Polyester, Soles 100% Rubber
- Features - reinforced heel, reinforced toe
- Anatomically shaped ankle cup - The ankle area has been padded and reinforced for comfort, and to support proper foot position.
- Anatomically shaped foot bed - The anatomically shaped foot bed has been incorporated to support the foot for both comfort and safety.
- Gusseted tongue - On the inside the tongue has been stitched to the sides to keep out wind, water and dirt.
- Gear shift pad - In order to protect your boot from damage an extra padding has been placed over the foot. When you shift gears your boot won't be damaged.