Combining the looks of a sporty leather jacket with the lightness of textile, the Raceway jacket is an ideal summer option complete with unique full front VCS | zipper. Leave it closed on chilly mornings, but be sure to open up the front once the sun comes out. The aggressive styling of the jacket is underlined by the MotoGP inspired shoulder parts. CE-rated Knox Flexiform armor is included, and can be upgraded with the Seesoft CE-Level 2 back protector. Thanks to the short connection zipper and the jeans loop it's your choice what kind of trousers to wear with the Raceway jacket. Whatever you prefer, the Raceway jacket will make you look cool and feel comfortable.
- Polyester 600D - This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Lorica -Lorica is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Polyester 450D EN471 - This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, helping keep riders comfortable and in control. EN471 is a European standard for the materials, colors, and reflecting power of protective apparel. The aim of the standard is to make the wearer highly visible under all conditions, whether in daylight or headlights.
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Visibilty - laminated reflective logo
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment strap
- Flexisnap - The Rev'It! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- VCS front zipper - The VCS front zipper offers air flow to cool the upper body over the full length of the front zipper. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- VCS|zippers -Rev'It!'s VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- Features - stretch lips, short connection zipper
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Double front zipper - The double front zipper is used with a specific water catcher. It makes sure the water catcher stays in place, preventing water from coming through.
- Jeans loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets