The Rev'It! Quartz H2O Rain Jacket can be used as a dual purpose jacket as it can be a motorcycle overcoat or casual street wear. This jacket is designed with pongee-woven outer fabric and four luxuriously finished stash pockets to give the jacket a polished appearance. The Quartz Rain Jacket also features a storable hood and comes with a convienent storage bag.
- PVC-free dull polyester pongee with PU coating - This material owes its chic appearance to the pongee weave, making it instantly stylish while the PU coating ensures it is fully waterproof.
- PVC-free PWR| Oxford with PU coating - PVC-free polyester Oxford provides 100% waterproofing and is characterized by high levels of breathability and its feather weight. It features a polyurethane coating for additional durability.
- Waterproofing - 100% waterproof
- Reflective prints - Reflective prints ensure excellent visibility from all perspectives, allowing the wearer to be seen from any direction.
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment straps, adjustment drawcord
- Features - PVC-free, includes transport bag
- EN343 certified - EN343 refers to a standard for clothing that protects against the effects of inclement weather, including rain and snow. A garment designated as EN343-approved must exhibit water resistance, resistance to water vapor (breathability), and a high level of strength in its components (tensile, tear and seam strength, and shrinkage).
- Hood with easy inside-collar storage - The hood can be stowed away in a small pocket in the collar of the jacket.
- Pockets - inner pocket, napoleon pocket, stash pockets