The Rev'It! Piazza 2 Textile Jacket has been fully upgraded. This jacket features an integrated belt for a persoanl tailored fit, detachable thermal liner for versatility, a new button construction to reduce the occurance of lost buttons, and a napoleion pocket moved to the outer shell for accessability. The Piazza 2 Jacket is stylish and fulfills the funtional needs of the rider.
- Polywool twill 2L - Polywool is a mixture of polyester and wool. In a 2 layer construction the fabric absorbs hardly any water and allows the product to dry quickly. Twill is a diagonal weave structure which is durable and drapes well.
- Hydratex |lite -Hydratex | Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
- Insulation - Detachable thermal liner
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Composition - 60% Polyester, 40% Wool
- Adjustability - adjustment tab
- Two-way zipper at front - The double-hung zipper opens from both the collar and the hem, allowing for space and freedom of movement.
- Comfort panels - The comfort panels at the upper back allow for more freedom of movement when sitting in a riding position. Due to the pleats at the shoulder the jacket becomes more flexible.
- Knitted cuffs and collar at thermal liner -The knitted collar and cuffs keep you warm and comfortable by blocking the wind and are removed together with the thermal liner.
- Wind catcher at waist - The internal waistband blocks the wind from entering whilst riding, and features an anti-slip band to keep it in place.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets, napoleon pockets