The Rev'It! Phantom GTX Glove is equipped to handle the worst weather. These gloves are constructed with a GORE-TEX X-TRAFIT technology, dual-comp palm slider, hard-shell knuckle, and clean, stylish leather. These gloves also incorporates a GORE-TEX Push-Pull tri-fleece liner. The Phantom GTX Gloves also feature multiple adjustment points, visor wipe, sure grip patches, reflection at fingers, and laminated reflection at the back of hand and cuff.
- Goatskin with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the fabric's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Hypalon - This strong synthetic rubber, noted for its resistance to chemicals, temperature extremes, and ultraviolet light, is used by Rev'It! to add functional but stylish details to the gear.
- Suede leather with WR finish
- Sure grip - Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- GORE-TEX Push-Pull tri-fleece liner - This glove lining not only provides extra warmth without adding any bulk, the lining actively wicks ('pulls') moisture away from the hands and 'pushes' it to the outer layer of the glove to prevent hands from getting damp and thus cold.
- GORE-TEX X-TRAFIT - With the GORE-TEX X-TRAFIT Product Technology, Gore has united all the best characteristics in one motorcycle glove: optimum grip for secure control, durable waterproofness for dry hands, and breathability for ideal climate comfort. The secret of the GORE-TEX Motorcycle Gloves with X-TRAFIT Product Technology is their innovative layered construction. The inner lining, the GORE-TEX insert, and the outer fabric are joined together with a ground-breaking technology that allows the characteristics of the individual layers to be retained. The result: 3-layer comfort, 1-layer feeling.
- EVA foam - EVA is one of the materials popularly known as 'expanded rubber' or 'foam rubber'. EVA is used as a shock absorber in many Rev'It! products.
- TPU hard-shell palm slider - Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- PU injected finger knuckles - Rev'It! gloves feature protection patches on the fingers and knuckles, made of a hard PU protective compound, to keep your hands as safe as possible in the event of an impact.
- Leather hard-shell knuckle
- TPU hard-shell little finger protector
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 100% leather
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment strap
- Features - elastic, stretch lips, visor wiper
- Sure grip patches - Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print. Patches of this material offer an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.