The Rev'It! Kryptonite GTX Gloves are designed to be fully waterproof and wind proof, but are not designed to handle the most extreme cold weather. These winter gloves are constructed with GORE-TEX + Gore Grip technology for the best grip control without sacrificing waterproofing and breathability . These full gauntlet gloves incorporate a hard-shell knuckle and palm slider, Temperfoam in the thumb and palm, and injected finger knuckles for quality protection . The Kryptonite GTX Gloves also feature an adjustment strap and stretch fabric in the fingers for a custom fit and freedom of movement, visor wiper, connect fingertips (allow you to use your touchscreen technology with your gloves on), and laminated reflection for visibility .
- Connect finger fabric - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- PWR|shell ripstop stretch - Durability and great abrasion resistance are the defining characteristics of PWR I Shell, thanks to its special ripstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- Synthetic PU leather - Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- PWR|oxford - Polyamide–better known as Nylon-is a collection of polymers that form an excellent resistance to wear and tear as well as a low friction coefficient to reduce air resistance. Oxford is a basket-like durable and lightweight weave that gives a sophisticated, shiny surface to the material.
- Flock PU - Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- GORE-TEX gloves + Gore grip - GORE-TEX gloves liners are durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. The Gore grip technology uses an innovative layer construction by which they provide better dexterity and tactility for optimum performance.
- Thinsulate G - Thinsulate G insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry.
- High loft fur - This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
- Tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Temperfoam -Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- PWR|shell ripstop stretch covered hard-shell knuckle - A hard-shell knuckle has been incorporated in the glove to protect hands against impact and skin from abrasion. The hard-shell knuckle is covered with PWRIshell ripstop stretch to maintain abrasion resistant characteristics and enhance performance.
- PU injected backhand - Rev'It! gloves feature protection patches on the fingers and knuckles, made of a hard PU protective compound, to keep your hands as safe as possible in the event of an impact.
- PWR|shield knit - PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR| shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 55% Leather, 33% Polyamide, 7% Polyester, 3% Span, 2% Polyurethane
- Adjustability - adjustment strap
- Features - stretch lips, visor wiper
- Connect finger tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Knitted cuff - The knitted cuffs block wind to keep you warm and comfortable.