The Rev'It! Guardian H2O Trousers are the counterpart to the Rev'It! Guardain H2O Jacket. These rain trousers are desigined with an adjustable wide fit and showcase side zippers for easy entrance. These waterproof trousers are constructed of a 3 layer design to be lightweight, comfortable, and tear resistant. The Guardian H2O Trousers also feature a heat-resistant patch on the inner leg, laminated reflection for visibility, grip panel at the seat, and gusseted zipper.
- Polyester ripstop 3L - Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- Sure grip - Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- Polyester300D oxford with PU coating - Polyester is a manmade material that is strong, durable and water repellent. This particular polyester is woven into a basket-like weave, creating a sturdy fabric with a lustrous look and features a polyurethane coating for additional durability.
- Hydratex |3L PRO - A 3-layer fabric. The innovative Rev'It! Hydratex | 3L Pro membrane consists of three functional layers, which are laminated together to become a single strong layer of all-weather protection. A waterproof membrane is laminated directly onto the inside of the abrasion-resistant outer shell, and a protective inner lining laminated onto the membrane itself prevents run-and-tear damage. Water repellence, light weight, and high breathability are all benefits of the 3-layer system.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tab
- Grip panel at the seat - The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- Gusseted zipper - Behind the zipper a leather flap has been attached to the inside of boot. It has been stitched on both sides in order to keep out rain, wind and dirt.
- Heat patch - These trousers feature a heat patch to ensure the heat of the engine won't damage the fabric.