The Rev'It! Guardian H2O Jacket is a rain jacket that provides comfort through its construction. The outer layer of this jacket is built with a 3 layer constructed pouter shell with Ripstop 3L. The middle layer is built with a hydratex 3L pro membrane, and the innermost layer is constructed of soft jersey. The combination of these 3 layers in the Guardian's construction resulted in an extra durable, waterproof, breathable, and comfortable rain jacket. The Guardian Rain Jacket comes with a waterproof inner pocket and a hood that can be easily stored inside the collar.
- Polyester ripstop 3L - Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- EN471 - in the Neon Yellow only
- Hydratex |3L Pro - A 3-layer fabric. The innovative Rev'It! Hydratex | 3L Pro membrane consists of three functional layers, which are laminated together to become a single strong layer of all-weather protection. A waterproof membrane is laminated directly onto the inside of the abrasion-resistant outer shell, and a protective inner lining laminated onto the membrane itself prevents run-and-tear damage. Water repellence, light weight, and high breathability are all benefits of the 3-layer system.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment straps, elastic drawcord
- EN343 certified - EN343 refers to a standard for clothing that protects against the effects of inclement weather, including rain and snow. A garment designated as EN343-approved must exhibit water resistance, resistance to water vapor (breathability), and a high level of strength in its components (tensile, tear and seam strength, and shrinkage).
- V-flap - The leather V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block the wind.
- Hood with easy inside-collar storage - The hood can be stowed away in a small pocket in the collar of the jacket.
- Soft edge at collar - For extra comfort, the inside of the collar is covered with a soft fabric.
- Pockets - waterproof inner pocket