The Rev'It! Galaxy H2O Gloves are constructed of water resistant goatskin with a tri-fleece liner and incorporate Thinsulate G insulation and a high loft fur liner . This winter glove is constructed of a breathable waterproof membrane to keep hands dry and allow moisture within the glove to escape and evaporate. The Galaxy H2O Gloves also feature multiple adjustment points for a custom fit, visor wiper, connect fingertips (allow you to use your touchscreen technology with your gloves on), and Temperfoam and SEESOFT knuckles for protection .
- Connect finger tip fabric - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Polyester rib - Polyester fabric is a mainstay of Rev'It! garments, providing the stylish silhouette that our apparel is known for. This polyester fabric features a specific rib weave, for optimal performance.
- Synthetic PU leather - Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- PWR|shell twill stretch - PWR I shell takes the best of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, excellent durability - and puts the Rev'It! stamp on it. This PWR I shell fabric is woven in twill and comes in a stretch variant. The unique weave features a diagonal parallel pattern, adding a stylish look and feel to the fabric.
- Flock PU - Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- Thinsulate G - Thinsulate G insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry.
- High loft fur liner - This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
- Hydratex |Z-liner - A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- Tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Temperfoam -Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- SEESOFT knuckle covered with Temperfoam
- PWR|shield knit - PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR| shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- Visibiliity - reflective logo
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 61% Polyester, 19% Leather, 18% Polyurethane, 2% Spandex
- Adjustability - adjustment strap, adjustment tab
- Features - elastic, visor wiper
- Connect finger tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.