The Rev'It! Flatbush Air Vintage Leather Jacket is a great alternative to the Flatbush Vintage Jacket for rider in hotter climates. This jacket maintains the look of vintage cowhide leather but the designers added in outer shell perforation and a mesh lining for maximum ventilation. This leather jacket incorprates the SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protectors at shoulders and elbows with safety stitching in critical impact areas and is optionally upgreadable to the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back insert. The Flatbush Air Vintage Leather Jacet also features multiple adjustment points for a custom fit, V-flap at the cuffs, ample storage, and a headphone loop.
- Vintage cowhide - Vintage cowhide gets its unique look through the process of drum dying and tanning. Different waxes and oils are applied by hand, which emphasizes the special character of the leather. Thanks to this unique treatment the leather has a specific way of aging, giving each garment its individual look.
- Liner - polyester mesh liner
- SEESOFT Level 2 CE protection - Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Safety stitching - Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. Rev'It! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002).
- Safety seams - The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why Rev'It! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- Composition - 100% Leather
- Adjustability - adjustment tab at collar, waist, and cuffs
- Ventilation - fully perforated panels
- Features - short connection zipper, zipper at cuffs
- V-flap at cuffs - The V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block wind.
- Headphone loop - The loop is inserted to guide the cord of your headphone correctly towards your ears.
- Jeans loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Pockets slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets