The beauty of the Elysee jackets is how it integrates its protective performance features into a distinctively distinguished overall design. The Elysee jacket is a true overcoat, designed to wear directly over a business jacket. With a hydratex lite membrane and detachable thermal liner the jacket is ready for service in almost any weather condition. With CE-protectors at the elbows and the option to upgrade the jacket with a SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector, the Elysee is as safe as it is stylish.
- Hydratex |lite -Hydratex | Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
- Insulation - Detachable thermal liner
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Composition - 85% Polyester, 15% Polyamide
- Adjustability - adjustment tab
- Two-way zipper at front - The double-hung zipper opens from both the collar and the hem, allowing for space and freedom of movement.
- Comfort panels - The comfort panels at the upper back allow for more freedom of movement when sitting in a riding position. Due to the pleats at the shoulder the jacket becomes more flexible.
- Knitted cuffs and collar at thermal liner -The knitted collar and cuffs keep you warm and comfortable by blocking the wind and are removed together with the thermal liner.
- Wind catcher at waist - The internal waistband blocks the wind from entering whilst riding, and features an anti-slip band to keep it in place.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets, napoleon pocket pockets
- STG Part Number:
- R|RV FJT185-0010-XL|0
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
REVIT JACKET SIZE CHART