Planning your next adventure - that type of expedition that involves a greater than normal amount of time and distance? Then the Rev'It! Dominator GTX will be your first choice trousers to take with you. The 3L GORE-TEX membrane is laminated to the extremely abrasion resistant outer shell making it waterproof and breathable at the same time. The VCS| aquadefence (EU patent EP 2574249, US Patent US 20130081192A1) provides plentiful ventilation when called for. Features such as long and short connection zippers, grip panels at the seat, leather panels on the inside leg reflection panels, and waterproof stash pockets make this package complete.
- 3L GORE-TEX Pro nylon 600D fabric - GORE-TEX Pro shells are made for riding in extreme conditions. The fabric is made of rugged 600 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. A high-performance GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to a tough outer material and a specially developed, robust inner lining makes it a 3-layer. The benefits of a 3 layer are less water pick up of the outer layer which results in breathable comfort for all weather conditions.
- 3L GORE-TEX Pro Armacor fabric - Pro Shell is a specific high-performance GORE-TEX membrane bonded to a tough outer material and a specially developed, robust inner lining. Special GORE-SEAM tape technology ensures all seams are 100% waterproof. Thanks to its patented lattice structure with an integrated Kevlar core, ARMACOR Product Technology offers extreme resistance to tears and abrasion, yet lighter weight. Incorporated into the Everest GORE-TEX Pro Shell jacket, it will protect you in the event of a fall. This means safety and enhanced comfort – in all weather conditions. This top-performing fabric also has a solar-reflective finish, which, when exposed to direct sunlight, keeps the wearer cooler than standard black fabrics.
- 3L GORE-TEX Pro Talisman fabric - The GORE-TEX Pro Talisman features the unique characteristics of GORE-TEX fabric - highly breathable and waterproof, but next to that it is also extremely abrasion resistant due to its coated dot pattern.
- PWR|Kevlar stretch - This PWR|shell stretch material has aramide and nylon fibres for extra strength.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - This material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura - a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Sure grip - Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- 3L GORE-TEX Pro fabric - In this construction the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer shell and the inner lining. As there is no more movement between the layers, this construction is extremely durable. And the result is a 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell - offering unsurpassed durable wearer comfort.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection - Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- TRYONIC SEESOFT CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
- Safety seams - The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why Rev'It! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- GORE-TEX Pro Talisman panels
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 73% Polyamide, 17% ePFTE, 7% leather, 2% epoxy resin, 1% aramide
- Adjustability - adjustment straps, hook and loop adjustment, v-flap
- Stretch panels -The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Grip panel at seat - The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- Aero cool 3D mesh - This open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances.
- YKK slide lock front closure - This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders - The trousers are prepared for the Strapper suspenders. The Strapper can be connected to the short connection zipper at the back and the special made Velcro attachment point on the front side. The suspenders are compatible with a selection of trousers from the Rev'It! collection.
- Short and double long connection zipper - Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the Rev'It! line.
- Pockets - slit pockets, waterproof stash pockets