The Defender Pro GTX is designed for those who dream of exploring uncharted horizons and don't stop until they fulfilled that dream. No matter what weather types you might encounter while chasing that dream, the Defender Pro GTX will help keep you going thanks to the detachable GORE-TEX membrane and Exkin Air thermal liner, VCS | aquadefence system (EU patent EP 2574249, US Patent US 20130081192A1) and ample ventilation features. No matter what road you'll need to takeif there even is a roadthis jacket will keep you safe thanks to the SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protectors, abrasion resistant outer shell, optional back protector and connection points for the Adventure neck brace. The Defender Pro GTX will keep pace on your wildest adventures.
- PWR 750D shell with Teflon coating - Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns wiht a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability. The water- and dirt-repellant Teflon coating makes it difficult for dirt to affix to or penetrate any of the material.
- PWR 1000D shell with Teflon coating -Known for it abrasion resistant qualities, this mesh fabric features a special structure ensuring the ideal balance of ventilation and safety.
- Neoprene - A synthetic rubber used for protective gear that is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- Detachable GORE-TEX liner with Micro Grid Backer Technology - The GORE-TEX liner with Micro Grid Backer technology is designed to provide breathable comfort and durable waterproof and windproof protection. This revolutionary technology improves internal abrasion and snag resistance, enhances garment breathability, and decreases garment weight.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection - Certified CE-Level 2 according to the EN1621-1:2012 standard, the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from Rev'It!'s own R&D department. The SEEFLEX easily surpassed the impact level tests at various temperature ranges set by the EN1621-1:2012 standard, and did so without sacrficing comfort.
- SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - This back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising comfot, ventilation, or freedom of movement.
- Safety seams - The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why Rev'It! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garment safer.
- Composition - 100% Polyamide
- Adjustability - V-flap, adjustment straps, zipper at hem
- UTA|Tab - Ultra thin adjustment tab at cuff or leg. Thanks to laminating technology, the material of this UTA | tab is extra thin. This allows you to comfortably wear the sleeve of your jacket under the cuff of a glove, as many riders prefer to do. This technology can be found in most garments in the collection, and also as cuff tabs on the legs of textile trousers.
- Flexisnap - The Rev'It! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider.
- Variable height adjustment straps - These adjustment straps help fine-tune the fit of the garment for different riders. Starting by choosing the custom height of the straps - which are attached to a rail-mounted moveable glider - the rider can then easily dial in their precise fit, even while wearing gloves.
- VCS|Panel -Removable panels that, when removed, allow full ventilation of the jacket.
- VCS|Zippers - Rev'It!'s VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- Adjustable protector for pockets - Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Prepared for vest connector HV - The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- Prepared for Adventure neck brace - Select jackets are compatible with the Adventure neck brace. The Adventure neck brace allows riders to keep the brace attached to the jacket when taking it on and off.
- Collar Hook - The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Aero cool 3D mesh - This open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances.
- Short and double long connection zipper - Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the Rev'It! line.
- Pockets - waterproof statsh pockets, slit pockets, inner pockets, hand warmer pockets, document pockets
- Sleeve pocket - The sleeve features a small pocket to hold a card or paper. The pocket is easy accessible.
- Secret pocket - A secret pocket has been installed into the backside of the jacket's hem to store your valuables.