The Rev'It! Dayton Textile Jacket features a parka-style design that is great for the urban environment both on and off the bike. This jacket is consturcted of a waterproof and abrasion-reisistant outer shell with a detachable liner and hood, thus making this jacket versitile. This textile jacke incorporates Knox Lite protectors and the option to upgrade with a SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector. The Dayton Jacket also features multiple adjustment points like expansion gussets, aero cool 3D mesh, and ample storage.
- PWR|shell 750D 2L - PWR|shell consists of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, which have a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider. This breathable, lightweight PWR|shell has an extra coating to increase water repellency.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- Hydratex |lite - Hydratex | Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Composition - 100% Polyamide
- Adjustability - adjustment drawcord, adjustment strap, zipper at hem
- Features - button filation for hood
- Aero cool 3D mesh - This open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances.
- Detachable hood - The zip-on hood can be easily removed from the coat.
- Comfort collar - In textile jackets, the Rev'It! comfort collar is a slightly higher collar with extra soft fabric at the front of your throat. In leather jackets, the inside of the collar is dressed with an extra soft fabric, offering more comfort in your neck.
- Wind cuffs at lining - An elasticized windproof band on the inside of the cuffs prevents cold wind from entering through the sleeves.
- V-flap at cuff - The V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block wind.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets, document pocket
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
REVIT JACKET SIZE CHART