The Rev'It! Cyber GTX Gloves feature PrimaLoft Gold Eco with Grip control which is not only the thinnest material with the highest insulation value, but resists compression and remains compact as it is constructed with small air pockets to trap heat without increasing bulk . These gloves are constructed of a soft shell upper hand and functional layers with a GORE-TEX membrane and tri-fleece liner meaning these gloves stay comfortable and warm even in the coldest weather . These gloves showcase SEESOFT protection in the palm and knuckle . The Cyber GTX Gloves also feature a single motion closure system for a custom fit, visor wiper, connect fingertips (allow you to use your touchscreen technology with your gloves on), and laminated reflection for visibility .
- Softshell - This innovative, technical woven material features three functionalities incorporated in just one layer: insulation, water-resistance, and breathability.
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Connect finger tip fabric - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Synthetic PU leather - Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- PWR|oxford - Polyamide–better known as Nylon-is a collection of polymers that form an excellent resistance to wear and tear as well as a low friction coefficient to reduce air resistance. Oxford is a basket-like durable and lightweight weave that gives a sophisticated, shiny surface to the material.
- Suede leather with WR finish
- GORE-TEX membrane - The GORE-TEX membrane is the essential element of all GORE-TEX Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane.
- PrimaLoft Gold Eco wiht Grip control - PrimaLoft Gold Eco with grip control is the thinnest of materials with the highest insulation values. Designed to resist compression, the air pockets in this material efficiently trap and store body heat while remaining compact. Rev'It! is the first motorcycle brand in the world to add this high quality insulation to gloves.
- PrimaLoft Gold - PrimaLoft Gold is made of microfibers that trap and store body heat in a remarkably light material that affords good grip.
- High loft fur - This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
- Tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Temperfoam -Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- SEESOFT covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider - The palm slider is made of impact absorbing SEESOFT memory foam, and has been incorporated in this garment to effectively reduce the energy of impact transmitted in a crash. The TPU material covering the Seesoft ensures the glove will slide should the hand come into contact with asphalt.
- PU finger knuckles - Rev'It! gloves feature protection patches on the fingers and knuckles, made of a hard PU protective compound, to keep your hands as safe as possible in the event of an impact.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 48% Leather, 35% Polyester, 14% Polyamide, 3% Spandex
- Single motion closure system at cuff - The innovative closure system allows for adjusting and closing the wrist straps in a single movement.
- Features - elastic, visor wiper
- Connect finger tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.