When it is simply too hot to be wearing most protective gear the Cayenne Pro trousers will come to the rescue. These single-layered trousers are extremely breathable as they are constructed with large mesh panels and aero cool 3d mesh. The one-layer construction allows the airflow to cool the body directly. It is constructed with safety seams, leather panels and 1000D PWR|shell, and features ventilation panels, adjustment straps and laminated reflective components. These trousers will be your summer love.
- PWR|shell 750D with Teflon coating - This material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider. The water- and dirt-repellant Teflon coating makes it difficult for dirt to affix to or penetrate any material. This helps to keep your gear clean.
- PWR|shell 1000D with Teflon coating
- Schoeller -dynatec mesh panels - Schoeller -dynatec is known for its abrasion resistant qualities and its durability. These mesh panels are no difference. The special structure of the mesh ensures the perfect combination of ventilation and safety.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - This material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura - a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Sure grip - Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection - Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- TRYONIC SEESOFT CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
- Safety seams - The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why Rev'It! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 90% Polyamide, 7% Leather, 3% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment straps, hook and loop adjustment
- Ventilation - ventilation panels
- Features - calf zippers, stretch lips
- Stretch panels -The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Grip panel at seat - The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- Aero cool 3D mesh - This open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances.
- YKK slide lock front closure - This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders - The trousers are prepared for the Strapper suspenders. The Strapper can be connected to the short connection zipper at the back and the special made Velcro attachment point on the front side. The suspenders are compatible with a selection of trousers from the Rev'It! collection.
- Short and long connection zipper - Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the Rev'It! line.
- Pockets - slit pockets, stash pockets