The Rev'It! Boxxer H2O Glove is designed like the Carver H2O, but the main difference is that it is constructed with leather. This leather glove features a knitted cuff, extended adjustment strap for a custom fit, and protective EVA foam and Temperfoam padding. The Boxxer H2O Glove is waterproof, breathable, and also features a suede visor wiper.
- Connect finger tip fabric - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Goatskin with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the fabric's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Suede leather with WR finish
- Hydratex |Z-liner - A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- Tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Temperfoam -Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- EVA foam - EVA is one of the materials popularly known as 'expanded rubber' or 'foam rubber'. EVA is used as a shock absorber in many Rev'It! products.
- Leather hard-shell knuckle
- Composition - 86% Leather, 13% Polyamide, 0.5% Polyurethane, 0.5% Silver
- Adjustability - adjustment strap
- Features - elastic, stretch lips, knitted cuffs, suede leather visor wiper
- Connect finger tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.