The Rev'It! Borealis GTX Gloves feature PrimaLoft Gold inslation in the most cold vulnerable places of the hand, which are the upper hand and fingers . These gloves are constructed with goatskin diamond etched leather and the whole glove is doulble layered in GORE-TEX + Gore Grip technology for waterproofing and breathability . The inner hand of these full gauntlet gloves are designed with two layers to provide the gripping ability of a qulity summer glove, while the three outermost layers protect your hand from the winter cold. These winter gloves also showcase SEESOFT protection in the heel and knuckle . The Borealis GTX Gloves also feature a single motion closure system for a custom fit, visor wiper, and laminated reflection for visibility .
- Goatskin diamond with WR finish - Tanned goatskin leather is extremely durable yet remains soft. It is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water repellent and soil resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the fabric's natural water repellence and soil resistance without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes. The embossed diamond pattern provides excellent grip.
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- PWR|shell ripstop stretch - Durability and great abrasion resistance are the defining characteristics of PWR I Shell, thanks to its special ripstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- Synthetic PU leather - Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- PWR|oxford - Polyamide–better known as Nylon-is a collection of polymers that form an excellent resistance to wear and tear as well as a low friction coefficient to reduce air resistance. Oxford is a basket-like durable and lightweight weave that gives a sophisticated, shiny surface to the material.
- Suede leather with WR finish
- GORE-TEX gloves + Gore grip - GORE-TEX gloves liners are durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. The Gore grip technology uses an innovative layer construction by which they provide better dexterity and tactility for optimum performance.
- PrimaLoft Gold - PrimaLoft Gold is made of microfibers that trap and store body heat in a remarkably light material that affords good grip.
- High loft fur - This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
- Tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Temperfoam -Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- SEESOFT covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider - The palm slider is made of impact absorbing SEESOFT memory foam, and has been incorporated in this garment to effectively reduce the energy of impact transmitted in a crash. The TPU material covering the Seesoft ensures the glove will slide should the hand come into contact with asphalt.
- PU injected backhand - Rev'It! gloves feature protection patches on the fingers and knuckles, made of a hard PU protective compound, to keep your hands as safe as possible in the event of an impact.
- SEESOFT covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 49% Leather, 37% Polyester, 12% Polyamide, 2% Span dex
- Single motion closure system at cuff - The innovative closure system allows for adjusting and closing the wrist straps in a single movement.
- Features - elastic, visor wiper
- Goat diamond grip at palm - The entire inner hand is covered with goatskin that features a diamond texture for excellent grip in all riding conditions.