Enjoy the comfort of full ventilation on even the hottest of days while looking sporty at the same time. The Airforce jacket enables full airflow while still providing plenty of protection thanks to the PWR|shell mesh outer fabric ,the use of CE rated Knox Flexiform armor and the optional CE-level 2 Seesoft back protector. The Airforce is fully adjustable and for those who desire it is possible to add our Challenger Cooling Vest insert to make you feel even cooler on hot summer days. Thanks to both a short connection zipper and a jeans loop you can attach it to any trousers you prefer.
- Polyester 600D - This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- PWR|shell mesh - This PWR|shell is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety.
- Polyester 450D EN471 - This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, helping keep riders comfortable and in control. EN471 is a European standard for the materials, colors, and reflecting power of protective apparel. The aim of the standard is to make the wearer highly visible under all conditions, whether in daylight or headlights.
- Lorica - Lorica is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Knox Flexiform CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are made from lightweight, flexible PU, engineered in a 3-dimensional form, making them very soft and flexible. The finish is smooth and the edges are thin, making Knox Flexiform CE protectors an excellent choice for leather garment and textile garments. They also give the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside incorporates air channels to help with heat dispersal, keeping the rider comfortable and cool, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Laminated reflective logo
- Adjustability - adjustment strap, adjustment tabs
- Ventilation - ventilation panels
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Jeans loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pocket