Take the ACID H2O rain trousers anywhere you're going, just in case you suddenly find yourself in a downpour. They are easy to slip on, even over textile or leather trousers, thanks to the newly developed, non-stick, PVC-free coating on the inside. Laminated reflection panels at the lower leg ensure great visibility, and the trousers are extremely lightweight, making them easy to stow under your seat (in their complimentary bag). These are a bargain, considering their versatility and comfort.
- PVC-free polyester Oxford with PU coating (in Black only) - PVC-free polyester Oxford provides 100% waterproofing and is characterized by high levels of breathability and its feather weight. It features a polyurethane coating for additional durability.
- PVC-free PWR|Oxford EN471 with PU coating (in Neon Yellow only) -EN471 is a European standard for the materials, colours, and reflecting power of protective apparel. The aim of the standard is to make the wearer highly visible under all conditions, whether in daylight or headlights.
- Waterproofing - 100% waterproof
- Reflective prints - Reflective prints ensure excellent visibility from all perspectives, allowing the wearer to be seen from any direction.
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tab
- Features - elastic, includes transprot bag, PVC-free
- VCS|zipper - Rev'It! VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- EN343 certified -EN343 refers to a standard for clothing that protects against the effects of inclement weather, including rain and snow. A garment designated as EN343-approved must exhibit water resistance, resistance to water vapor (breathability), and a high level of strength in its components (tensile, tear and seam strength, and shrinkage).