A great leather jacket for both sport and casual riding, the Dominator jacket features integrated padding in the chest and back areas, plus CE protectors in the elbows and shoulders. There are two hand warming pockets plus two internal storage pockets, along with perforated leather panels on the chest, arms and sides to bring in cooling air on hot days and, for cooler mornings, an insulated, removable quilted liner.
- 1.2mm (body) to 1.4mm (impact areas) premium leather construction for optimum protection, durability and comfort.
- Removable and washable thermal insulating quilted liner with a pocket zips in over a permanent mesh lining.
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors. EN 1621-level 1.
- 10mm thick memory foam back pad.
- Extra padding is also provided via padded panels throughout the jacket.
- Zip open air vents are positioned on the back of shoulders.
- Sleeves feature 2-way zippers for additional air flow.
- Moisture wicking neoprene in the collar for maximum rider comfort.
- Pre curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort.
- Multi stitched for maximum abrasion and tear resistance for outside of arms and back seams.
- Triple Stitched for good abrasion and tear resistance for chest and other normally high impact or abrasion areas.
- World famous YKK zippers with long zipper pulls.
- Two front hand warmer pockets with zipper closures.
- Two inner pockets; one with zipper closure.
- Accordion leather-Spandex stretch panels are located on the sides/waist and armpits for the finest non-binding fit possible.
- Two waist connection zippers for pant attachment.