If you want to get to full throttle faster the Motion Pro REV2 Throttle Kit will get help you get that done. We have installed this kit on our 2018 Suzuki GSXR 1000R STG Project Bike and have a full install video on our site. The GSXR 1000 requires the use of the Motion Pro Enhanced Right Side Start/Stop Switch (Suzuki C) to complete the install. With the REV2 you have the ability to tune the throw of the throttle to suit your riding style. On our STG Project Bike we installed the Progressive RR Cam which makes the initial application of the throttle smoother. This is very beneficial when you are opening the throttle with the bike leaned over as it helps keep the bike settled.
The Motion Pro REV2 Throttle Kit is a perfect allows the rider to choose which throttle rate best suits them and their individual riding style. The stock throttle typically takes a big twist to get it all the way open, the REV2 can shorten that making it faster and easier to achieve full throttle operation.
- Note: For use with stock throttle bodies. Stock reel is 33.4mm. IMPORTANT - The stock twist throttle assembly on this model incorporates an on/ off switch, mode switch, and starter button. The Motion Pro accessory switch only has an on/ off switch and starter button, and cannot be used to replace the original switching functions on the stock throttle assembly. In order to install the Rev2 kit and retain all the necessary switching functions, owners of this model will need to install longer aftermarket handlebars (at least 50mm longer than stock on the right side) and use the stock throttle assembly mounted behind the Rev2 throttle housing. The stock twist throttle assembly can be modified to remove the throttle reel holder portion and leave just the necessary switches. This modification makes it narrower and uses less space on the handlebar.
- The most advanced variable-rate throttle in the world
- Innovative reel changing system lets you tailor the throttle rate to riding conditions and rider preference
- Ultra-compact housing with snap-together elbows make it easy to install and change reels
- New sleek design requires less handlebar space for lever clearance and throttle position
- Use smaller reels for slower throttle rate and larger reels for faster throttle rate
- Included cam reel provides progressive throttle response preferred by some riders
- Unique reel design allows fast reel changes
- Cable boot keeps dirt and dust out for reliable and smooth operation
- Billet aluminum inline cable adjusters for easy installation and adjustment
- Lower section of cables use 5mm housing with PTFE liner for reduced friction, increased routing flexibility and lighter weight
- Upper section of cables use 6mm housing to provide solid support of adjusters
- Simple to install and maintain
- Kit includes Rev2 throttle assembly with throttle tube, Motion Pro Revolver black vinyl cables, Motion Pro RoadControl grips and Rev2 Street cam reel
- Standard interchangeable reels 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm are also included
- Designed by Motion Pro
Rev2 Kits have cables specifically designed for fitment on specific models, but the Rev2 throttle itself is not model specific. Therefore, in some situations, the Rev2 kit may not be a direct bolt on installation due to space limitations on the stock handlebar. In some installations, it may be necessary to move other control components on the stock handlebar, shorten the Rev2 throttle tube and grip, install longer aftermarket handlebars, or possibly all of the above. It is up to the end user to determine the best method for fitment on their motorcycle, and ensure that the Rev2 kit is installed properly and with the correct clearances for safe operation. Installation should be done by a qualified mechanic and carefully checked for proper function. Improper installation could result in great bodily injury or death.