The Motion Pro REV2 Throttle Kit is a perfect allows the rider to choose which throttle rate best suits them and their individual riding style. The stock throttle typically takes a big twist to get it all the way open, the REV2 can shorten that making it faster and easier to achieve full throttle operation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The OEM throttle on the 2013-2017 Kawasaki Ninja 300 has the start/stop switch integrated into the throttle housing. Installing the Motion Pro Rev2 Throttle Kit on the 2013-2017 Kawasaki Ninja 300 requires the Motion Pro Enhanced Right Side Start/Stop Switch (Kawasaki A) which can be found using this link and is sold separately.
- Note: For use with stock throttle body. Stock reel is 33.3mm. IMPORTANT ?? The Rev2 throttle does not have the starter and kill switch wiring or switches that are built into your stock throttle assembly. Use of the Rev2 Throttle requires an aftermarket kill switch and starter button assembly not included in kit.
- The most advanced variable-rate throttle in the world
- Innovative reel changing system lets you tailor the throttle rate to riding conditions and rider preference
- Ultra-compact housing with snap-together elbows make it easy to install and change reels
- New sleek design requires less handlebar space for lever clearance and throttle position
- Use smaller reels for slower throttle rate and larger reels for faster throttle rate
- Included cam reel provides progressive throttle response preferred by some riders
- Unique reel design allows fast reel changes
- Cable boot keeps dirt and dust out for reliable and smooth operation
- Billet aluminum inline cable adjusters for easy installation and adjustment
- Lower section of cables use 5mm housing with PTFE liner for reduced friction, increased routing flexibility and lighter weight
- Upper section of cables use 6mm housing to provide solid support of adjusters
- Simple to install and maintain
- Kit includes Rev2 throttle assembly with throttle tube, Motion Pro Revolver black vinyl cables, Motion Pro RoadControl grips and Rev2 Street cam reel
- Standard interchangeable reels 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm are also included
- Designed by Motion Pro
Rev2 Kits have cables specifically designed for fitment on specific models, but the Rev2 throttle itself is not model specific. Therefore, in some situations, the Rev2 kit may not be a direct bolt on installation due to space limitations on the stock handlebar. In some installations, it may be necessary to move other control components on the stock handlebar, shorten the Rev2 throttle tube and grip, install longer aftermarket handlebars, or possibly all of the above. It is up to the end user to determine the best method for fitment on their motorcycle, and ensure that the Rev2 kit is installed properly and with the correct clearances for safe operation. Installation should be done by a qualified mechanic and carefully checked for proper function. Improper installation could result in great bodily injury or death.