An easy and versatile tire, MICHELIN Power Slick Evo is derived directly from our European Championship winning tires. The versatile dual-compound front and rear tires offer exceptional grip for all track conditions. 100% Track Use - NHS
No specific bike set-up required
A more flexible casing for the front tire combined with MICHELIN ACT for the rear tire to facilitate set-up work and to make the bike easier for riders to master.
MICHELIN ACT - Adaptive Casing Technology
- MICHELIN ACT : Adaptive Casing Technology ensures varying tyre rigidity at different angles of lean. The tyre switches gradually from a flexible crown for straight-line precision to increasingly rigid shoulders depending on lean angle for optimised cornering stability.The softer casing limits the vivacity and kickback. To improves the feeling at the limit, a light movement appears to warn the rider he's getting to the limit of the tire.
MICHELIN 2CT Two Compound Technology
- MICHELIN 2CT dual-compound technology successfully accomplishes two conflicting ideals: wear resistance in the centre of the tread, and grip on the shoulders.
- The rubber compound in the center is harder to withstand aggressive acceleration and braking.
- The rubber compound in the shoulder is softer to maximise grip on the lean angle.
MICHELIN SCT Synthetic Component Technology
- MICHELIN Synthetic Component Technology SCT consists of 2 components: MICHELIN Racing Synthetic Elastomers (MRSE) and MICHELIN High Tech Synthetic Compound (HTSC).
- MICHELIN Racing Synthetic Elastomers (MRSE) used in the rubber compounds in conjunction with High Tech Synthetic Compound (HTSC) resins promote ultra-fast warm up to optimum operational temperature.
- Road - N/A
- Track - 22psi
- With Tire Warmers - 25psi
- Low limit - 158 degree F
- Optimum - 212 degree F
- Upper limit - 284 degree F