Bridgestone brings you genuine MotoGP technology for the street with their new Battlax BT-016 Hypersport performance tires.
- New multi-compound technology derived from MotoGP delivers the grip performance demanded in every aspect - braking, maximum side grip in cornering, and strong traction at the exit of a corner.
- Front tire features dual compound (3LC) to provide grip in all riding modes. The center compound offers linear handling while the shoulder compound secures high grip and solid contact feeling.
- The front tires parallel S shaped grooves give optimal cornering force to improve stability, linear handling and absorption. Groove location across the tread center secures rich contact feeling and stable wet performance.
- The steel MS-BELT (mono-spiral belt) construction applied to front and rear tires absorbs sudden impact from bumps and offers high stability and tremendous line-holding in corners.
- HTSPC- ( High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord - Mono Spiral Belt ) technology in front and rear tire provides rich contact feel, strong grip and high-speed stability.
- 3D-CTDM ( Comprehensive Tire Design Method ) is advanced tire design technology that enables dynamic, three-dimensional simulations of tire performance at all lean angles.
- Compares to Dunlop Qualifier, Michelin Pilot Power/Pilot Sport HPX, Pirelli Diablo/Rosso, Metzeler Sportec M-3/M-1.
Replacement Tire(s) For:
- Z1000 11-13 = 120/70ZR-17 B
- ZX10R 11-14 = 120/70ZR-17 C
- ZX-6R 09-12 = 120/70ZR-17 L
- GSX-R600 11-13 = 120/70ZR-17 AA
- GSX-R750 11-13 = 120/70ZR-17 G