Lead. Don't follow!
The iXS Thruxton Leather Suit, the ultimate leather suit from iXS, is designed for motor racing but is compatible with everyday use. This leather suit is jam packed with cutting-edge features and still comfortable to wear. This is thanks mainly to the extensive comfort zones constructed of durable CORDURA stretch inserts in the sleeves, crotch, back of the knees, and lower thighs. There are also neoprene inserts in the cuff and leg hem. The entire upper body is perforated with ventilation inlets on the thighs and upper arms. This mixed with the air-preamble inner lining, these features take advantage of the headwind to keep the body and limbs cool at all times.
The Thruxton Suit is constructed to be superior to the previous iXS 1-piece leather suit series, mainly with the cut. This suit says Â“motor racingÂ” at first sight. This is punctuated with the balance between the fit and sports bike riding position. There is more to this suit than meets the eye though.
Utilizing the best bovine nappa leather which is a tough material that is unmatched in resistance wear and tear. The CE protectors on this suit are shaped so as to make them fit closer to the body ensuring there is no shifting or falling. These protectors also passed the EN1621-1 standard. The shoulders and elbows are also protected with caps that add a titanium look to the suit.
- 1-piece suit
- Antiseptic, removable polyester net lining
- Antiseptic cotton mesh lining is also optional available (ARONA, X70960-LIN)
- Perforated leather zones on sleeves, legs, chest and back area
- Titanium Shoulder and elbow caps
- Autolock zippers at cuffs
- Cuff and leg hem made of Neoprene inserts
- Sleeves and back of knee with comfort zones made of CORDURA stretch fabric
- Aramide reinforced stretch fabric inserts in crotch and groin
- Back area with hump and ventilation openings
- Leather double layers in the seat
- Coccyx padding
- 1 inside pocket
- Anchorage for back protector
- Shoulder and elbow protectors GLADIATOR - in accordance with EN1621-1
- Height adjustable knee protectors EVOLUTION K+ - in accordance with EN1621-1
- TecnoFoam hip padding (upgradeable hip protector HIP (X99522-HIP-10) - in accordance with EN1621-1)
- Upper material: 100% Bovine Nappa Leather
- Stretch material: 63% CORDURA Stretch (95% Polyamide, 5% Polyurethane), 37% Aramide Stretch (85% Polyamide, 14% Aramide, 1% Spandex)
- Lining: 100% Polyester