1. Overlord SB2 Prime
I live in the desert now so was looking to replace the original overlord prime leather jacket Ive had for years for something lighter, and am I happy I stuck with the overlord prime line.
- Quality armor(adjustable height in arms a +)
- Looks good
- Feels good
- Double zipper on cuffs for more airflow without leaving cuff open is a thoughtful touch
- Good overll airflow(check to ensure holes on back armor are totally open)
- All in all great quality jacket
NOT CONS BUT THINGS WORTH NOTING
- The attack fit is a bit looser than my original overlord prime(good for anybody not super slim like me) Just seems like more of a sport fit
- Prefer YKK zippers(the auto locking zippers are not as good IMO)
- The internal liner seems cheaper than my original, and is definitely thinner.
I'm 5'7 130 I went with the small because I like the jacket snug so the armor doesnt move around, nowhere in my riding position(sportbike) does it feel too tight.