- The Icon Airmada helmet has a long oval fit. The head is long front-to-back and is narrow side-to-side. This shape offers additional forehead room for those who find that most helmets have pressure points in the forehead.
- DOT, ECE 22.05, SAI AS1698:2006, PSC Certified.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
Angels are everywhere, the intermediaries between the heavens and man. Some pack trumpets, others run harps. But our ICON angel fancies the wood section of the orchestra pit. Reborn with a murder of crows, Nikova part deux is all avenge and no remorse.
Icon Airmada Helmet Technical Features:
| || |
Icon Airmada Nikova 2 Helmet Ventilation: 6 air intakes and 4 exhaust ports combined with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam keeps your head cool, reducing rider fatigue.
| || |
Icon Airmada Nikova 2 Helmet Interior: The energy absorbing EPS foam liner uses our rider-preferred longer oval head form for a personalized fit without wasting an ounce of space. Combine that with superior venting, removable breath deflector, and a washable Hydradry moisture wicking interior creates a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure. Once on you may never want to take it off.
| || |
Icon Airmada Nikova 2 Helmet Shield: The Rapid release shield removal system allows you to swap the fog-free Icon Optics shield in the blink of an eye. This cutting-edge system allows you to select the right shield for the conditions, all of which produce unrivaled distortion-free line of sight for what lies ahead.
| || |
Icon Airmada Nikova 2 Exterior: The Airmada fits extremely close to the head by virtue of its low profile shell. Additionally, the Airmada features a recessed twin-channel supervent with integrated spoiler to reduce helmet buffeting at high speeds.
Note:Does Not Ship With SAI or PSC Certification Stickers Unless Purchased From An Authorized Dealer In That Country
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following safety and testing standards:
- DOT FMVSS 218 (US)
- ECE 22-05 (EUROPE)
- SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA)
- SG (JAPAN)