The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII).
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming).
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included).
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed).
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature).
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes.
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb).
- Enhanced "accelerator pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges).
Dynojet Yamaha R1 Power Commander V Installation Instructions