The GT501 tires are designed for V-rated, non-radial sport bikes; and they feature improved wet and dry grip over the K591. This tubeless tire's modern tread pattern provides an appealing look and performance, as well as more confident cornering with smooth side-to side transitions.
- Built on the success of Dunlop's K591
- Same proven bias-ply construction as the K591, but with a radial-style tread pattern for more contemporary styling and a larger footprint
- Larger contact patch increases cornering confidence, with smooth side-to-side transitions
- Higher tread-to-void ratio produces superior grip in dry conditions, with no loss of grip in wet weather
- Increased pattern depth at the center of the tread for improved wear characteristics
- Tread pattern offers increased stability
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph or V-rated for speeds up to 149 mph