These aren't your regular denim jeans. Sure, they look like regular jeans on the outside but using a new fabric, Cortech has created a pair of riding jeans that do not need bulky liners to keep you protected and offer you more protection and comfort than you were expecting!
- Single-layer design for increased comfort and maximum protection.
- Fabric made with 13.5oz cotton, Cordura® Nylon, and DuPont™ Kevlar® blend fabric eliminates the need for added liners.
- 150% - 350% more tensile strength than standard cotton denim.
- 125% - 200% higher tear strength than standard cotton denim.
- Estimated 500% increased abrasion resistance than standard cotton denim.
- Assembled using high strength 3-ply tec-75 nylon thread.
- Triple over-lock safety stitched critical seams and added internal safety stitching.
- Relaxed fit seat and thigh, straight-cut legs, and mid-rise waist for comfort.
- Western style 6-pocket design.
- Button closure and YKK® zipper.
- Internal pockets designed to fit optional SAS-TEC® knee and hip armor (armor available separately)
- Hidden 3MTM Scotchlite® reflective tab on bottom hem for increased low-light visibility
- Adjustable knee armor for a custom fit (6+ inches of vertical adjustment in the knee armor)
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Cordura® is a registered trademark of Invista™
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Cold Wash Only with Optional Armor Removed.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Fitment note: These jeans are single-layer and sized a little bit bigger than normal. We recommend ordering down one size for best fit.