The Bridgestone Battlax T30 Sport Touring Tire is a premium brand steeped in technology refined through Bridgestones development of MotoGP race tires, and is designed for use on medium to large size motorcycles. Designed for smooth handling and rider enjoyment, the series will feature new patterns and a new compound*2. The tires are designed for optimum road "hugging" properties and rigidity, together with enhanced lightness, "line" tracing, dry grip and other handling characteristics.
- New Compound Used In Front Tires
- Bridgestone's extensive experience in the high performance sport of MotoGP led to the development of RC polymers (MC tire use), a compound that builds on the company's exclusive "NanoPro-Tech" technology. This revolutionary technology delivers improved grip and performance in actual use temperature applications.
- New Patterns Adopted on Front and Rear Tires which realizes outstanding handling and grip performance.
- The front tire uses Crossed-T grooves to optimize block rigidity and improve performance at deep lean angles for optimal handling.
- The rear tires has lower overall groove volume to the edges for optimized block ridigity for improved grip at deep lean angles. The grooves are also curved to further optimize block ridigity and improve grip.
- Note: GT Spec models are also available (heavy vehicle specialized tuning specs), with front tires developed with a structure differing from standard product patterns. The rear tires also differ in structure in much the same way. For large-size touring motorcycles and other heavy-duty models using pannier cases (saddlebag-like carrying cases placed over sides of motorcycles), the result is improved handling, lightness and loading stability.