Bridgestone has improved upon the original Battlax BT-016 line by incorporating the cutting edge MotoGP multi-compound, polymer technology. The Battlax BT-016 Pro Hypersport ultra-high-performance radials are designed to maximize the performance of all sportbikes in all conditions.
- Ultra-high-performance radials designed to maximize the performance of all sport bikes on the road today
- Utilize a multi-compound formulated with technology from Bridgestone's MotoGP tire development, for outstanding grip in all conditions
- Front: uses dual-compound to provide grip in all riding modes and the parallel S-shaped grooves provide optimal cornering force
- This motorcycle rear tire uses a dual-compound to provide stronger traction and the L-shaped grooves enhance shock absorption
- 3D-CTDM (Comprehensive Tire Design Method) is an advanced tire design technology that enables dynamic, three-dimensional simulations of tire performance at all lean angles
- Utilizes a compound containing a combination of two special components, silica-rich EX and RC polymer, offer improvement of dry, wet, life and less performance decrease
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph