- The Bell Star Helmet Weighed 3.7 lbs in a size Medium on our shipping scale.
- We feel the Bell Star Helmet has an Intermediate Oval Shape, while offering a race fit with on / off effort similar to the Shoei X-12, Shoei X-14, AGV Corsa / Pista and Bell Race Star Helmets. Using Van as the benchmark he measures 58cm with an Intermediate Oval Head Shape which according to the Bell Size Chart puts him in a medium. In his opinion The size Medium Star Helmet delivers a true race fit that runs consistent with the Shoei X-14, Shoei X-12, AGV Corsa / Pista (medium small) and Bell Race / Pro Star Helmets in the same size (medium). Compared to the Arai Corsair X the Star has a tighter fit and requires more on / off effort, the difference in fit feels like almost 1/2 size. The HJC RPHA 11 Pro Helmet requires a little less on / off effort with a fit that feels just a touch looser than the Bell Star.
- The Bell Star Helmet performs very well on both the track and the street. It has the technical features we look for on track and the comfort needed for a long ride on the street which allow this helmet to crossover seamlessly.
- Snell 2015 and DOT Approved.
- Bell Star MIPS Torsion Helmet uses 6 Shell Sizes with 6 Impact Liner Sizes to reduce the size of the outer shell as well as deliver an optimal fit.
- This helmet comes with a Panovision Class 1 Optics ProTint Photochromatic (Transitions) shield, a Chin Curtain and a premium Bell Helmet Bag.
- The Bell Star Helmet is a product we believe in and support with our STG Factory Ride Guarantee. This item includes FREE Shipping for Exchanges and enchanced product support from Team STG. Offer available for US Domestic Orders only. Click here for program details.
Information from Bell Helmets:
The Bell Star Helmet has been updated and provides performance ready for the street or race track at an affordable price. This Bell Motorcycle Helmet offers the ultra-light TriMatrix Composite shell and a super stable aerodynamic profile, every form and function of the Star has been designed to make you lighter, faster, and stronger. This full face helmet incorporates a X-Static®XT2 Silver Liner that is flexible and feels like tradtional textile liners while inhibiting the growth of bacteria. The Bell Star Helmet boasts Snell M2015 and DOT certifications and also features street orientation viewport, an included tie style helmet bag, and eyewear compatability with eyewear arm pockets incorproated into the construction of the interior liner.
This Helmet ships with a Panovision ProTint Photochromatic (Transitions) shield! Activated by UV light, ProTint™ shields adapt to changing light conditions, providing enhanced vision during any ride. Offering exceptional clarity in low light conditions, ProTint™ shields quickly darken when exposed to bright sunlight. This adaptive technology helps your eyes adjust to the conditions, even when they are changing as quickly as the road ahead. ProTint™ Photochromic lenses provide enhanced contrast, helping your eyes to discern shapes and colors more quickly. The result is enhanced clarity and a reduction in eye strain through varying light conditions.
- 6 Shell Sizes and 6 Impact Liner Sizes are used for optimal fit. Please refer to our "Bell Star Helmet Size Chart" in this listing for a full breakdown.
- Eyewear Compatible for use with glasses.
- Integrated speaker pockets.
- Streetview Orientation delivers an unobstructed field of vision perfect for the street and equally at home on the track.
- Panovision™ Clear with Class 1 Optics and ProTint Photochromatic Shields.
- Includes a tie style Bell Helmet Bag.
- Meets or exceeds the following certifications: Snell M2015 and DOT.