***STG, Video Reviews***
- The Bell Pro Star Helmet Weighed 3.65 lbs in a size Medium on our shipping scale.
- We feel the Bell Pro Star Helmet has an Internmediate Oval Shape, while offering a race fit with on / off effort similar to the Shoei X-12, Shoei X-14, AGV Corsa / Pista and Bell Race Star Helmets. Using Van as the benchmark he measures 58cm with an Intermediate Oval Head Shape which according to the Bell Size Chart puts him in a medium. In his opinion The size Medium Pro Star Helmet delivers a true race fit that runs consistent with the Shoei X-14, Shoei X-12, AGV Corsa / Pista (medium small) and Bell Race Star Helmets in the same size (medium). Compared to the Arai Corsair X the Pro Star has a tighter fit and requires more on / off effort, the difference in fit feels like almost 1/2 size. The HJC RPHA 11 Pro Helmet requires a little less on / off effort with a fit that feels just a touch looser than the Bell Pro Star.
- Van's opinion: The Bell Pro Star Helmet is beautiful with performance that equals it's looks. If you are drawn to the best of the best and have the budget for the Pro Star, pull the trigger you will love it. That said I have to add that if the price tag on the Pro Star is a stretch for you go with the Bell Race Star. The most signifigant difference between the Pro and Race Star Helmet is the TeXtreme shell used on the Pro and the 3K Carbon shell for the Race. Ventilation is excellent, tons of air flow while being the quietist in it's class. The Virus interior not only feels good against the skin but it works with the vent system to keep you cool. Field of vision is wide open and unobstructed in a tuck or when looking through a corner. End of the day the real magic is in the 3 piece Flex Liner used in place of standard EPS material that has the ability to manage low, mid and high speed impacts along with a little rotational. It also allows the fit to literally adapt to your specific head shape while wearing it increasing comfort. The Flex Liner is the feature that really sets this helmet apart from the competition IMO.
- The Bell Pro Star Helmet performs very well on both the track and the street. It has the technical features we look for on track and the comfort needed for a long ride on the street which allow this helmet to crossover seamlessly.
- Snell 2015 and DOT Approved.
- The Bell Pro Star Solid Helmet Matte Black uses 5 Shell Sizes with 6 Impact Liner Sizes to reduce the size of the outer shell as well as deliver an optimal fit.
- This helmet comes with a Clear Fog Free Class 1 Optics Lens, a Chin Curtain and a premium Bell Helmet Bag (Transitions as well as tinted shields are optional and sold separately).
- The Bell Race Star Helmet is a product we believe in and support with our STG Factory Ride Guarantee. This item includes FREE Shipping for Exchanges and enchanced product support from Team STG. Offer available for US Domestic Orders only. Click here for program details.
Infromation from Bell Helmets:
The Bell Pro Star Helmet shares many of the same features found in the Bell Race Star Helmet with the addition of the TeXtreme Carbon Fiber Shell. TeXtreme is an ultra high end carbon found in racing boats as well as many Formula 1 cars. This High End full face helmet incorporates a Flex Impact Liner, which is a progressive impact liner to manage impacts across the spectrum of crash intensities, and a Virus® CoolJade™ Power Mesh Liner that not only effectively wicks away moisture but also keeps skin surface temperatures 10 degrees F cooler. The Bell Pro Star Helmet boasts Snell M2015 and DOT certifications and also features Magnefusion™ Magnetic Cheek Pads, Panovision™ Shield with Class 1 Optics, race view orientation and included zippered helmet bag. Check out our large selection of Bell helmets as well!
- 5 Shell Sizes and 6 Impact Liner Sizes are used for optimal fit. Please refer to our "Bell Pro Star Helmet Size Chart" in this listing for a full breakdown.
- Raceview Orientation delivers an unobstructed field of vision perfect for the track and equally at home on the street.
- Panovision™ Clear Shield with Class 1 Optics. Transitions and tinted shields are available and sold separately.
- Includes a Premium Zippered Bell Helmet Bag.
- Meets or exceeds the following certifications: Snell M2015 and DOT.