Alpinestars Yokohama Drystar Water Proof Pants
- Multi-material, laminated poly-textile chassis construction for superior levels of abrasion and tear resistance and weather performance.
- Strategically positioned abrasion and tear resistant reinforcements offer additional durability.
- Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors. Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider's leg length.
- Excellent protection against the elements provided by Alpinestars' DRYSTAR 100% waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Pre-curved legs and an articulated knee construction with stretch panels on crotch and knee, plus an extensive stretch panel on rear yoke.
- Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility. Optimized for use with range of textile jackets, thanks to a full circumference waist zipper.
- Ventilation system includes zippered thigh openings allow for personalized and adjustable levels of airflow.
- Reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort. Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Nucleon hip protectors.
- Velcro waist and leg adjustments for precision fit in various riding positions. Waist incorporates 3D mesh interior for comfort.
- Extended zippered boot gussets ensure a tight seal around the ankle and facilitate fitting and removal.
- Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket. Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure. And safe storage of valuables.
- Removable bib braces offer secure and close fit and comfort.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS MENS SIZE CHART