A technical off-road and Enduro riding jacket that has been developed and tested in the most grueling conditions such as the Dakar, the Venture Jacket is highly robust and durable with reinforced stitching, a rip-stop poly-fabric main shell and plenty of convenient storage options. Optimized for use with Alpinestars' Bionic Neck Support, this jacket can be adapted to suit every environment thanks to effective ventilation, generous storage provisions and removable sleeves
- Rip-stop Nylon and Polyester fabric construction for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Zippered air intake and exhaust vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow that can be controlled according to rider's needs.
- Main shell textile incorporated water resistant treatment for improved weather performance.
- Two fastening front hand cargo pockets, one zippered waterproof chest pocket, plus large back utility pocket offers secure and convenient storage of essential belongings.
- Cuff adjustment closure system for snug fit.
- Features elbow and shoulder PU reinforcement for additional abrasion resistance.
- Stretch panel on forearms to increase flexibility and movement.
- Reflective insert to increase visibility of the rider.
- Slim collar construction with stretch main fabric and microfiber comfort inner lining.
- BNS loops fastening to seamlessly incorporate neck supports.
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces riding fatigue.
- Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest.
- Inner water hydration compartment.
- Inner pocket compartments for convenient storage.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.