Alpinestars Vence Drystar Jacket
- Multi-material main shell construction with PU coating for durability, abrasion and tear resistance and protection from the elements.
- Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR liner with taped seams to ensure excellent weather performance.
- Extensive ventilation zipper opening strategically placed on chest for cooling performance.
- Removable and replaceable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars' Nucleon chest and back protectors available as accessory upgrade).
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates.
- High collar construction help protect neck from the elements. Collar has soft comfort textile insert to improved comfort in the neck area.
- Interior waterproof compartments for safe storage of documents.
- D-ring waist adjustment belt allows for tight closing of garment.
- Multiple fit and volume adjusters ensure close-fit of garment and helps keep protections in position.
- Anatomical, pre-curved sleeves incorporate accordion stretch inserts on elbows for excellent movement and flexibility in the riding position.
- Reflective detailing on front back and sleeves for increased rider visibility.
- Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper, plus waist connection zipper for secure.