Part of the Alpinestars Tech Series family of technical riding boots, the Tech 2 shares the same structural strength and foot protection of the rest of full-height line-up, with a lower cut design for greater flexibility and comfort on a mini-bike or ATV riding.
- Supple top grain leather aids in greater flexibility and comfort.
- Breathable liner.
- Outsole is an Alpinestars exclusive compound design for high abrasion protection and high grip. The multi-colored outsole is compression molded around a contoured tempered steel support shank.
- Buckles are made from a high impact-resistant injection molded TPU.
- Lowered Achilles cutout for greater flexibility.
- High grip PVC and Velcro closure at top of boot.
- Medial side of boot is protected by thick, abrasion and heat resistant suede wit unique heat stamped graphic.
- Instep flex zone stitched for maximum support.
- Dual compound toe-guards for improved flexibility and increased impact protection.