Designed specifically for the female form, the Stella T-Kira is a waterproof textile jacket which boasts a clean, sporty cut. The jacket has a waterproof membrane, a removable thermal liner and zipped vents to offer adaptability for all weather conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance, while its longer cut at the back ensures the rider’s back and hips stay covered, even when in a sports crouch
- Designed for an optimized woman’s fit
- Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material on exposed areas.
- Waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
- Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
- Reflective details to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Chest compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE certified Nucleon chest inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Back compartments (Alpinestars Level 2 CE certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Removable thermal liner.
- Fixed waterproof membrane.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Waterproof inner front pocket.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Level 1 CE certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
- CE certified garment.