Alpinestars Stella Hyper Drystar Waterproof Jacket
- A sport touring jacket designed and developed specifically for women.
- Multi-panel, multi material construction incorporating 450 denier poly-fabric main shell and 600 denier dobby reinforcement.
- Fixed DRYSTAR membrane with taped seams offers guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance.
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) for cold conditions.
- Excellent fit afforded by innovative volume control adjustment system on chest, bicep and sleeves, which ensures tight, improved riding.
- Adjustment system ensures personalized fit to rider's body and offers improved safety by keep protections close to body in the case of an impact or slide.
- Pre-curved sleeves and Hook and loop grip closure cuff adjustment ensures comfort fit and prevents sleeve riding up arm while riding.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon and back chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Strategically positioned four-way stretch inserts on inside arms, side torso and rear shoulder for freedom of movement and comfort fit.
- Multiple ventilation system features zippered vents and exhaust ports for effective internal cooling.
- Extensive reflective detailing on arms and back for improved rider visibility.
- Full circumference waist connection zipper on the inside for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS WOMENS SIZE CHART