A simple, understated sport touring jacket that offers excellent levels of protection against the elements and plenty of comfort thanks to its waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR membrane and removable thermal liner. Specifically constructed to cater to the female form, the Stella Hyper DRYSTAR jacket also boasts class-leading protective capabilities and the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon CE-certified chest and back protection.
- Developed and designed for an optimized female fit.
- Multi-panel, multi-material construction incorporating 450 denier polyfabric main shell and 600 denier dobby reinforcement.
- Fixed Drystar membrane with taped seams for 100% waterproof yet breathable performance.
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g body, 80g sleeves) offers exceptional warmth retaining properties.
- Excellent fit afforded by innovative volume control adjustment system on chest, bicep and sleeves, which ensures tight, snugger fit.
- Adjustment system ensures personalized fit to rider's body and offers improved safety by keeping protection close to the body in the case of an impact or slide.
- Pre-curved sleeves and hook and loop closure cuff adjustment ensures comfort fit and prevents sleeve riding up the arm while riding.
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-certified internal elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with advanced polymer padding (CE-certified Nucleon and chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Strategically positioned four-way stretch inserts on inside of arm, side torso and rear shoulder for freedom of movement and comfort fit.
- Multiple ventilation system features zippered vents and exhaust ports for effective internal cooling.
- Full circumference waist connection.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS WOMENS SIZE CHART